Mar 27, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Moss took his last shift of the game just past the midway point of the second period, according to the Time on Ice report.
The Coyotes, sitting in the second Wild Card position in the Western Conference. Coming into the night, they sat three points up on the ninth-place Dallas Stars and four points up on the 10th place Vancouver Canucks.
The Coyotes did have a two-goal lead over the Devils, however New Jersey got back into the game with a goal from Ryane Clowe with less than a second remaining in the second period.
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 4
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 57
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 16
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 40
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 12
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 45
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 4
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 39
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (89)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (61)