Mar 27, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Moss took his last shift of the game just past the midway point of the second period, according to the Time on Ice report.
The Coyotes, sitting in the second Wild Card position in the Western Conference. Coming into the night, they sat three points up on the ninth-place Dallas Stars and four points up on the 10th place Vancouver Canucks.
The Coyotes did have a two-goal lead over the Devils, however New Jersey got back into the game with a goal from Ryane Clowe with less than a second remaining in the second period.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5