Mar 27, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Moss took his last shift of the game just past the midway point of the second period, according to the Time on Ice report.
David Moss slow to get up and get to the bench after that penalty on NJ's Eric Gelinas.—
Craig Morgan (@cmorganfoxaz) March 27, 2014
The Coyotes, sitting in the second Wild Card position in the Western Conference. Coming into the night, they sat three points up on the ninth-place Dallas Stars and four points up on the 10th place Vancouver Canucks.
The Coyotes did have a two-goal lead over the Devils, however New Jersey got back into the game with a goal from Ryane Clowe with less than a second remaining in the second period.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 43
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)