Mar 26, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
One prospect goes out, another comes in.
Miller, the club’s first-round pick (15th overall) at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, has appeared in 28 games for the Blueshirts this year, scoring three goals and six points. He’s been shuttled up and down between Hartford and New York throughout the season and has scored 37 points in 35 games with the Wolf Pack.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Rangers deal with the loss of Kreider who, despite debuting during the ’12 postseason, is still technically in his rookie campaign. The 22-year-old is having a solid offensive season and sits tied for second on the team in goals, with 17.
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 2
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 7
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 25
- Stamkos, power play comes alive as Lightning take 2-0 series lead vs. Habs 29
- Video: Stamkos ends goal drought in style 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 9
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 32
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)