Mar 26, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
One prospect goes out, another comes in.
Miller, the club’s first-round pick (15th overall) at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, has appeared in 28 games for the Blueshirts this year, scoring three goals and six points. He’s been shuttled up and down between Hartford and New York throughout the season and has scored 37 points in 35 games with the Wolf Pack.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Rangers deal with the loss of Kreider who, despite debuting during the ’12 postseason, is still technically in his rookie campaign. The 22-year-old is having a solid offensive season and sits tied for second on the team in goals, with 17.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 3
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 23
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15