Mar 26, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
One prospect goes out, another comes in.
Miller, the club’s first-round pick (15th overall) at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, has appeared in 28 games for the Blueshirts this year, scoring three goals and six points. He’s been shuttled up and down between Hartford and New York throughout the season and has scored 37 points in 35 games with the Wolf Pack.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Rangers deal with the loss of Kreider who, despite debuting during the ’12 postseason, is still technically in his rookie campaign. The 22-year-old is having a solid offensive season and sits tied for second on the team in goals, with 17.
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 0
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 2
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 24
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 2
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 16
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)