Mar 26, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
One prospect goes out, another comes in.
Miller, the club’s first-round pick (15th overall) at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, has appeared in 28 games for the Blueshirts this year, scoring three goals and six points. He’s been shuttled up and down between Hartford and New York throughout the season and has scored 37 points in 35 games with the Wolf Pack.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Rangers deal with the loss of Kreider who, despite debuting during the ’12 postseason, is still technically in his rookie campaign. The 22-year-old is having a solid offensive season and sits tied for second on the team in goals, with 17.
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 31
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)