Mar 26, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
One prospect goes out, another comes in.
Miller, the club’s first-round pick (15th overall) at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, has appeared in 28 games for the Blueshirts this year, scoring three goals and six points. He’s been shuttled up and down between Hartford and New York throughout the season and has scored 37 points in 35 games with the Wolf Pack.
It’ll be interesting to see how the Rangers deal with the loss of Kreider who, despite debuting during the ’12 postseason, is still technically in his rookie campaign. The 22-year-old is having a solid offensive season and sits tied for second on the team in goals, with 17.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)