Mar 26, 2014, 12:53 AM EST
The San Jose Sharks beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-2 on Tuesday, but the lasting image wasn’t of Joe Pavelski‘s hat trick.
Instead, it came when rugged Sharks forward Adam Burish suffered a frightening hand injury blocking a shot. To give you a chance to avoid the worst of it – warning: it’s gross – here’s a link of a screen cap via CSN Bay Area’s Brodie Brazil.
The video below doesn’t get too rough until about the 30-second mark, in case you’re still in avoid mode.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 0
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 23
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 17
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)