Mar 26, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
The San Jose Sharks beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-2 on Tuesday, but the lasting image wasn’t of Joe Pavelski‘s hat trick.
Instead, it came when rugged Sharks forward Adam Burish suffered a frightening hand injury blocking a shot. To give you a chance to avoid the worst of it – warning: it’s gross – here’s a link of a screen cap via CSN Bay Area’s Brodie Brazil.
The video below doesn’t get too rough until about the 30-second mark, in case you’re still in avoid mode.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 0
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 21
- Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 26
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 3
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 1
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)