Mar 26, 2014, 12:53 AM EST
The San Jose Sharks beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-2 on Tuesday, but the lasting image wasn’t of Joe Pavelski‘s hat trick.
Instead, it came when rugged Sharks forward Adam Burish suffered a frightening hand injury blocking a shot. To give you a chance to avoid the worst of it – warning: it’s gross – here’s a link of a screen cap via CSN Bay Area’s Brodie Brazil.
The video below doesn’t get too rough until about the 30-second mark, in case you’re still in avoid mode.
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 0
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 1
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 46
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Eichel earns assist and scores in shootout as U.S. squeaks by Finland 2
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (48)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)