Mar 26, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
The San Jose Sharks beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-2 on Tuesday, but the lasting image wasn’t of Joe Pavelski‘s hat trick.
Instead, it came when rugged Sharks forward Adam Burish suffered a frightening hand injury blocking a shot. To give you a chance to avoid the worst of it – warning: it’s gross – here’s a link of a screen cap via CSN Bay Area’s Brodie Brazil.
The video below doesn’t get too rough until about the 30-second mark, in case you’re still in avoid mode.
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 6
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 34
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)