Mar 26, 2014, 5:07 PM EST
News and notes from around the crease…
Back to Lack…again
Wash, rinse, repeat — Eddie Lack will once again be starting in goal for Vancouver tonight. He’ll get the nod against the Wild in Minnesota, his 14th straight start, and will look to build upon a pretty solid recent stretch of play — he’s won both of his last two games while posting a 1.00 GAA and .958 save percentage.
For Minnesota, Darcy Kuemper gets the start.
Ramo on fire
Calgary goalie Karri Ramo has been terrific since returning from a sprained MCL, and will make his third straight start tonight against Anaheim at the Saddledome.
Ramo is 2-0-0 in his last two starts, stopping 57 of 59 shots (.966 save percentage). He’s got a tall task ahead of him, though, as the Ducks are looking to make amends for the 7-2 whipping they received the last time they played in Calgary.
For the Ducks, Jonas Hiller will be in net.
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11