Mar 26, 2014, 5:07 PM EDT
News and notes from around the crease…
Back to Lack…again
Wash, rinse, repeat — Eddie Lack will once again be starting in goal for Vancouver tonight. He’ll get the nod against the Wild in Minnesota, his 14th straight start, and will look to build upon a pretty solid recent stretch of play — he’s won both of his last two games while posting a 1.00 GAA and .958 save percentage.
For Minnesota, Darcy Kuemper gets the start.
Ramo on fire
Calgary goalie Karri Ramo has been terrific since returning from a sprained MCL, and will make his third straight start tonight against Anaheim at the Saddledome.
Ramo is 2-0-0 in his last two starts, stopping 57 of 59 shots (.966 save percentage). He’s got a tall task ahead of him, though, as the Ducks are looking to make amends for the 7-2 whipping they received the last time they played in Calgary.
For the Ducks, Jonas Hiller will be in net.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 0
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 9
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 36
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 55
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)