Mar 26, 2014, 5:07 PM EST
News and notes from around the crease…
Back to Lack…again
Wash, rinse, repeat — Eddie Lack will once again be starting in goal for Vancouver tonight. He’ll get the nod against the Wild in Minnesota, his 14th straight start, and will look to build upon a pretty solid recent stretch of play — he’s won both of his last two games while posting a 1.00 GAA and .958 save percentage.
For Minnesota, Darcy Kuemper gets the start.
Ramo on fire
Calgary goalie Karri Ramo has been terrific since returning from a sprained MCL, and will make his third straight start tonight against Anaheim at the Saddledome.
Ramo is 2-0-0 in his last two starts, stopping 57 of 59 shots (.966 save percentage). He’s got a tall task ahead of him, though, as the Ducks are looking to make amends for the 7-2 whipping they received the last time they played in Calgary.
For the Ducks, Jonas Hiller will be in net.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 2
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 32
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46