Mar 26, 2014, 7:42 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers provided some good and bad news regarding agitating forward Steve Downie. GM Paul Holmgren told the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Sam Carchidi that Downie is making progress and could skate on Thursday, but the team hasn’t ruled out the possibility that his upper-body injury is a concussion.
In other Flyers news, Carchidi points to an interesting development that might just improve Eric Lindros’ chances of making the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5