Mar 26, 2014, 7:42 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers provided some good and bad news regarding agitating forward Steve Downie. GM Paul Holmgren told the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Sam Carchidi that Downie is making progress and could skate on Thursday, but the team hasn’t ruled out the possibility that his upper-body injury is a concussion.
In other Flyers news, Carchidi points to an interesting development that might just improve Eric Lindros’ chances of making the Hockey Hall of Fame.
With Bob Clarke on HOF committee, Lindros' chances just increased. Homer: “I know Bob thinks Eric has Hall of Fame numbers, for sure."—
Sam Carchidi (@BroadStBull) March 26, 2014
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 9
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20