Mar 24, 2014, 5:39 PM EST
Plenty of interest in the health of Leafs goalie Jonathan Bernier, currently out with a groin injury.
The Leafs host the Blues Tuesday before traveling to Philadelphia to play the red-hot Flyers on Friday.
Groin injuries can be sensitive, and Bernier’s already had a “setback” in his recovery from this one. As he said today, he needs to know he can “make a split save, or that I can make that stretch save and not think about it.”
If he’s not feeling ready by tomorrow, it will either be Reimer or Drew MacIntyre getting the nod from coach Randy Carlyle.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 10
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 5
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 39
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Don Cherry on Leafs not saluting fans: ‘I couldn’t believe these guys would do something like this’ 14
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)