Mar 24, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
Plenty of interest in the health of Leafs goalie Jonathan Bernier, currently out with a groin injury.
The Leafs host the Blues Tuesday before traveling to Philadelphia to play the red-hot Flyers on Friday.
Groin injuries can be sensitive, and Bernier’s already had a “setback” in his recovery from this one. As he said today, he needs to know he can “make a split save, or that I can make that stretch save and not think about it.”
If he’s not feeling ready by tomorrow, it will either be Reimer or Drew MacIntyre getting the nod from coach Randy Carlyle.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 8
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 37
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 11
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)