Mar 24, 2014, 5:39 PM EST
Plenty of interest in the health of Leafs goalie Jonathan Bernier, currently out with a groin injury.
The Leafs host the Blues Tuesday before traveling to Philadelphia to play the red-hot Flyers on Friday.
Groin injuries can be sensitive, and Bernier’s already had a “setback” in his recovery from this one. As he said today, he needs to know he can “make a split save, or that I can make that stretch save and not think about it.”
If he’s not feeling ready by tomorrow, it will either be Reimer or Drew MacIntyre getting the nod from coach Randy Carlyle.
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 0
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 5
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 73
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (74)