Mar 24, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
Plenty of interest in the health of Leafs goalie Jonathan Bernier, currently out with a groin injury.
The Leafs host the Blues Tuesday before traveling to Philadelphia to play the red-hot Flyers on Friday.
Groin injuries can be sensitive, and Bernier’s already had a “setback” in his recovery from this one. As he said today, he needs to know he can “make a split save, or that I can make that stretch save and not think about it.”
If he’s not feeling ready by tomorrow, it will either be Reimer or Drew MacIntyre getting the nod from coach Randy Carlyle.
- Wild hand Bryzgalov a training camp tryout 5
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 14
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 11
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 17
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 48
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 20
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 13
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 61
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 15
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 11
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)