Mar 24, 2014, 5:39 PM EST
Plenty of interest in the health of Leafs goalie Jonathan Bernier, currently out with a groin injury.
The Leafs host the Blues Tuesday before traveling to Philadelphia to play the red-hot Flyers on Friday.
Groin injuries can be sensitive, and Bernier’s already had a “setback” in his recovery from this one. As he said today, he needs to know he can “make a split save, or that I can make that stretch save and not think about it.”
If he’s not feeling ready by tomorrow, it will either be Reimer or Drew MacIntyre getting the nod from coach Randy Carlyle.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 4
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 16
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 59
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5