Mar 23, 2014, 4:43 PM EDT
If nothing else, the New York Islanders will have some toughness on the roster next season.
This season, Boulton has played in 23 games and has four points to go with 88 penalty minutes. According to users at hockeyfights.com, Boulton has four wins in his eight fights this season and three draws with his only loss coming against Krys Barch on March 2.
Boulton has played in 638 career games in the NHL and has 1,389 penalty minutes. His four points this season are the most he’s had in a season since 2010-11 when he played for the Atlanta Thrashers. That season, Boulton had a hat trick against the New Jersey Devils to account for half of his goals for the year.
The Islanders are his fourth team after spending time with New Jersey, Atlanta, and Buffalo.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)