Mar 23, 2014, 4:43 PM EDT
If nothing else, the New York Islanders will have some toughness on the roster next season.
This season, Boulton has played in 23 games and has four points to go with 88 penalty minutes. According to users at hockeyfights.com, Boulton has four wins in his eight fights this season and three draws with his only loss coming against Krys Barch on March 2.
Boulton has played in 638 career games in the NHL and has 1,389 penalty minutes. His four points this season are the most he’s had in a season since 2010-11 when he played for the Atlanta Thrashers. That season, Boulton had a hat trick against the New Jersey Devils to account for half of his goals for the year.
The Islanders are his fourth team after spending time with New Jersey, Atlanta, and Buffalo.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 39
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)