Mar 23, 2014, 8:09 PM EDT
It’s anyone’s guess if the Vancouver Canucks can scrape their way back into a playoff spot – Sports Club Stats give them a 2.5 percent chance – but they’ll at least get a fuller compliment of roster players to attempt that feat.
Both Daniel Sedin and Ryan Kesler appear ready to return to action on Sunday. Sedin is already confirmed back while Kesler is roundly rumored to come back and took warm-ups today. The Canucks face the Buffalo Sabres tonight.
Daniel Sedin has been out since March 2 while Kesler has been sidelined since March 12.
The Canucks are currently outside the two wild card spots and only have 10 games left this season, so they need to make every chance count.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)