Mar 23, 2014, 8:09 PM EDT
It’s anyone’s guess if the Vancouver Canucks can scrape their way back into a playoff spot – Sports Club Stats give them a 2.5 percent chance – but they’ll at least get a fuller compliment of roster players to attempt that feat.
Both Daniel Sedin and Ryan Kesler appear ready to return to action on Sunday. Sedin is already confirmed back while Kesler is roundly rumored to come back and took warm-ups today. The Canucks face the Buffalo Sabres tonight.
Daniel Sedin has been out since March 2 while Kesler has been sidelined since March 12.
The Canucks are currently outside the two wild card spots and only have 10 games left this season, so they need to make every chance count.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 4
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50