Mar 23, 2014, 8:09 PM EST
It’s anyone’s guess if the Vancouver Canucks can scrape their way back into a playoff spot – Sports Club Stats give them a 2.5 percent chance – but they’ll at least get a fuller compliment of roster players to attempt that feat.
Both Daniel Sedin and Ryan Kesler appear ready to return to action on Sunday. Sedin is already confirmed back while Kesler is roundly rumored to come back and took warm-ups today. The Canucks face the Buffalo Sabres tonight.
Daniel Sedin has been out since March 2 while Kesler has been sidelined since March 12.
The Canucks are currently outside the two wild card spots and only have 10 games left this season, so they need to make every chance count.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 45
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 122
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 33
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)