Mar 22, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
L.A. Kings captain Dustin Brown has suffered an upper-body injury against the Florida Panthers.
According to Lisa Dillman of the L.A. Times, Brown is not expected to return to the game. According to the Time on Ice Report, Brown’s last shift came just past the midway point of the second period.
Updated: Brown will be re-evaluated, however the injury is not a head-related issue, as Lisa Dillman reports.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 15
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 16
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 7
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8