Mar 21, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks will be decidedly shorthanded for tonight’s game against Carolina.
It’s unclear exactly what’s ailing everyone outside of Kane, who suffered a leg injury after colliding with St. Louis’ Brenden Morrow at 7:56 of the second period in a 4-0 win on Wednesday. The injury isn’t believed to be serious, but ‘Hawks are going to hold Kane out of the lineup until playoff time, mostly as a precautionary measure.
Saad and Rozsival sat versus St. Louis with upper and lower body ailments, respectively (both have actually missed the last two games after getting hurt Sunday’s win over Detroit). Bickell played over 14 minutes against the Blues, putting three shots on goal while registering two hits.
It’s also worth noting that touted Finnish prospect Teuvo Teravainen, called up to the club on Friday, won’t play against Carolina tonight either.
As such, here are what Chicago’s forward lines looked like at the morning skate:
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 9
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 10
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 81
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (82)