Mar 21, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
Only yesterday, the Anaheim Ducks recalled speedy forward Emerson Etem from Norfolk in the American Hockey League. On Friday, they reassigned Etem back to the Admirals.
That certainly was a very quick stint back in the big leagues.
Etem, 21, is the Ducks’ first-round pick, 29th overall, from the 2010 NHL Draft. In 29 games with the Ducks this season, he has seven goals and 11 points.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32