Mar 21, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
Only yesterday, the Anaheim Ducks recalled speedy forward Emerson Etem from Norfolk in the American Hockey League. On Friday, they reassigned Etem back to the Admirals.
That certainly was a very quick stint back in the big leagues.
Etem, 21, is the Ducks’ first-round pick, 29th overall, from the 2010 NHL Draft. In 29 games with the Ducks this season, he has seven goals and 11 points.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18