Mar 21, 2014, 12:31 PM EST
The key word there is “potential,” because there were no guarantees from coach Randy Carlyle after both players practiced today.
With four losses in its last five — a stretch that’s come with talk of another epic collapse — Toronto hosts Montreal Saturday and is in New Jersey to play the Devils Sunday.
At the time Bolland was hurt, he had six goals and four assists in 15 games. His extended absence has often been cited by management when the Leafs have struggled.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32