Mar 20, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
It seems like the San Jose Sharks have been knocking on the door for ages, but as fans of their biggest rivals will note particularly loudly, it hasn’t worked out for the long-time contenders in the playoffs. Former NHL goalie Kevin Weekes addresses their Stanley Cup chances in the latest video with fans through the Edward Jones Face Time initiative.
The Sharks are currently in a neck-and-neck battle with the Anaheim Ducks for the Pacific Division title and are within striking distance of the top seed in the West. They have 12 games left on their schedule.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11