Mar 20, 2014, 7:37 PM EST
The Calgary Flames will get forward Jiri Hudler back against the Nashville Predators on Friday, as head coach Bob Hartley told the Calgary Sun’s Randy Sportak.
Hudler, 30, has missed the last seven games with a lower-body injury. The Flames are obviously out of the playoff mix, so it’s not as if this is a make-or-break situation.
Still, Hudler is enjoying one of the best seasons of his NHL career even with Calgary struggling. He has 44 points in 62 games after spending a significant chunk of the season averaging close to a point-per-game (things slowed down recently, with two points in his last eight games).
While Hudler’s primed to return, Karri Ramo isn’t good to go yet.
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 41
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 117
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 23
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 32
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 27
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 7
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (117)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)