Mar 20, 2014, 7:37 PM EDT
The Calgary Flames will get forward Jiri Hudler back against the Nashville Predators on Friday, as head coach Bob Hartley told the Calgary Sun’s Randy Sportak.
Hudler, 30, has missed the last seven games with a lower-body injury. The Flames are obviously out of the playoff mix, so it’s not as if this is a make-or-break situation.
Still, Hudler is enjoying one of the best seasons of his NHL career even with Calgary struggling. He has 44 points in 62 games after spending a significant chunk of the season averaging close to a point-per-game (things slowed down recently, with two points in his last eight games).
While Hudler’s primed to return, Karri Ramo isn’t good to go yet.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)