Mar 19, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
Following is an update on Montreal Canadiens prospect Tim Bozon, who’s been hospitalized with meningitis.
Last week Tim Bozon’s condition was changed to critical but stable and improving. Over the weekend his condition continued to improve and he was moved out of the intensive care unit (ICU) and into one of the hospital wards. His physicians have listed his condition as stable. His parents say Tim is awake, moving around in his bed, trying to feed himself and trying to speak. They add they are very appreciative of the care he received while in the ICU.
While it’s good news that his condition is improving — not long ago, he in a coma — the press release notes that Bozon still “faces a long recovery.”
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 20
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17