Mar 19, 2014, 2:05 PM EDT
Following is an update on Montreal Canadiens prospect Tim Bozon, who’s been hospitalized with meningitis.
Last week Tim Bozon’s condition was changed to critical but stable and improving. Over the weekend his condition continued to improve and he was moved out of the intensive care unit (ICU) and into one of the hospital wards. His physicians have listed his condition as stable. His parents say Tim is awake, moving around in his bed, trying to feed himself and trying to speak. They add they are very appreciative of the care he received while in the ICU.
While it’s good news that his condition is improving — not long ago, he in a coma — the press release notes that Bozon still “faces a long recovery.”
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5