Mar 18, 2014, 5:26 PM EDT
Our latest video extravaganza, in which we discuss the Bruins, Blues, and Blackhawks:
PS — My thinking on the Blues basically mirrors Ryan Miller‘s.
“The last few years the playoffs have really put them through the battles and kind of tested them,” said Miller, per the News-Democrat. “You get a group of guys who are a little more resilient each time they go through something like that. You learn how to manage those emotions and show up and do the work the right way every night.”
PPS — No, I don’t actually think the Blackhawks will be too “bored” of winning the Stanley Cup to win another one. But I do think St. Louis will be the more motivated team heading into the postseason.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 9
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 25
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40