Mar 17, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
Tuukka Rask is on his game again for the Boston Bruins.
Rask made a spectacular glove save off Minnesota Wild forward Mikko Koivu from in close toward the midway mark of the second period of Monday’s National Hockey League game.
Koivu went to the net on the give-and-go, and found himself one-on-one with Rask as he went to the backhand. But the Bruins’ netminder followed the play the whole way, then threw up the glove to make the save.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22