Mar 17, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
Tuukka Rask is on his game again for the Boston Bruins.
Rask made a spectacular glove save off Minnesota Wild forward Mikko Koivu from in close toward the midway mark of the second period of Monday’s National Hockey League game.
Koivu went to the net on the give-and-go, and found himself one-on-one with Rask as he went to the backhand. But the Bruins’ netminder followed the play the whole way, then threw up the glove to make the save.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34