Mar 17, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
Tuukka Rask is on his game again for the Boston Bruins.
Rask made a spectacular glove save off Minnesota Wild forward Mikko Koivu from in close toward the midway mark of the second period of Monday’s National Hockey League game.
Koivu went to the net on the give-and-go, and found himself one-on-one with Rask as he went to the backhand. But the Bruins’ netminder followed the play the whole way, then threw up the glove to make the save.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 18
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13