Mar 17, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
Tuukka Rask is on his game again for the Boston Bruins.
Rask made a spectacular glove save off Minnesota Wild forward Mikko Koivu from in close toward the midway mark of the second period of Monday’s National Hockey League game.
Koivu went to the net on the give-and-go, and found himself one-on-one with Rask as he went to the backhand. But the Bruins’ netminder followed the play the whole way, then threw up the glove to make the save.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 23
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5