Mar 17, 2014, 3:07 PM EDT
Letang said he felt “pretty good” on the ice, and there’s “no doubt” that his intention is to play again this season. At this point, though, he’s not sure when exactly he’ll be able to make his return to a Pens lineup that’s gone 7-5-2 without him.
Pittsburgh has 15 games left in the regular season. Its last contest is Apr. 13 versus Ottawa, and then come the playoffs.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 1
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 25
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25