Mar 17, 2014, 3:07 PM EST
Letang said he felt “pretty good” on the ice, and there’s “no doubt” that his intention is to play again this season. At this point, though, he’s not sure when exactly he’ll be able to make his return to a Pens lineup that’s gone 7-5-2 without him.
Pittsburgh has 15 games left in the regular season. Its last contest is Apr. 13 versus Ottawa, and then come the playoffs.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 5
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 9
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15