Mar 17, 2014, 3:07 PM EDT
Letang said he felt “pretty good” on the ice, and there’s “no doubt” that his intention is to play again this season. At this point, though, he’s not sure when exactly he’ll be able to make his return to a Pens lineup that’s gone 7-5-2 without him.
Pittsburgh has 15 games left in the regular season. Its last contest is Apr. 13 versus Ottawa, and then come the playoffs.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 25
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28