Mar 17, 2014, 3:07 PM EST
Letang said he felt “pretty good” on the ice, and there’s “no doubt” that his intention is to play again this season. At this point, though, he’s not sure when exactly he’ll be able to make his return to a Pens lineup that’s gone 7-5-2 without him.
Pittsburgh has 15 games left in the regular season. Its last contest is Apr. 13 versus Ottawa, and then come the playoffs.
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 0
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 13
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 4
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28