Mar 17, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Calgary has agreed to a two-year deal with Yale sniper Kenny Agostino, the club announced on Monday.
Agostino, 21, recently wrapped a stellar four-year career with the Bulldogs, scoring 132 points in 134 career games. Acquired from Pittsburgh (who took him in the fifth round of the ’10 Entry Draft) as part of last year’s Jarome Iginla trade, Agostino is expected to make his Calgary debut at some point this week, according to the New Haven Register.
Agostino’s entry-level deal is reportedly worth an average of $900,000 per year.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54