Mar 17, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Calgary has agreed to a two-year deal with Yale sniper Kenny Agostino, the club announced on Monday.
Agostino, 21, recently wrapped a stellar four-year career with the Bulldogs, scoring 132 points in 134 career games. Acquired from Pittsburgh (who took him in the fifth round of the ’10 Entry Draft) as part of last year’s Jarome Iginla trade, Agostino is expected to make his Calgary debut at some point this week, according to the New Haven Register.
Agostino’s entry-level deal is reportedly worth an average of $900,000 per year.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 2
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 6
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 15
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 24
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)