Mar 17, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Calgary has agreed to a two-year deal with Yale sniper Kenny Agostino, the club announced on Monday.
Agostino, 21, recently wrapped a stellar four-year career with the Bulldogs, scoring 132 points in 134 career games. Acquired from Pittsburgh (who took him in the fifth round of the ’10 Entry Draft) as part of last year’s Jarome Iginla trade, Agostino is expected to make his Calgary debut at some point this week, according to the New Haven Register.
Agostino’s entry-level deal is reportedly worth an average of $900,000 per year.
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 6
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 51
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 24
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 18
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 14
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 60
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 4
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)