Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
The battle of Pennsylvania is always fierce and this afternoon’s game between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia promises to be no exception. The Flyers earned a 4-0 victory against the Penguins yesterday and Pittsburgh would love to return the favor.
The game will start at 12:30 p.m. ET and will be on NBC. You can also watch it online via our livestream player.
The Flyers have won seven of their last 10 games, but they can’t afford to slow down now. They have a mere two-point lead over the Detroit Red Wings in the battle for a Wild Card spot. With the Washington Capitals and New Jersey Devils also within striking distance of Philadelphia’s spot, there is a lot at stake for the Flyers this afternoon.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)