Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
The battle of Pennsylvania is always fierce and this afternoon’s game between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia promises to be no exception. The Flyers earned a 4-0 victory against the Penguins yesterday and Pittsburgh would love to return the favor.
The game will start at 12:30 p.m. ET and will be on NBC. You can also watch it online via our livestream player.
The Flyers have won seven of their last 10 games, but they can’t afford to slow down now. They have a mere two-point lead over the Detroit Red Wings in the battle for a Wild Card spot. With the Washington Capitals and New Jersey Devils also within striking distance of Philadelphia’s spot, there is a lot at stake for the Flyers this afternoon.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 33
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 47
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)