Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 AM EDT
The battle of Pennsylvania is always fierce and this afternoon’s game between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia promises to be no exception. The Flyers earned a 4-0 victory against the Penguins yesterday and Pittsburgh would love to return the favor.
The game will start at 12:30 p.m. ET and will be on NBC. You can also watch it online via our livestream player.
The Flyers have won seven of their last 10 games, but they can’t afford to slow down now. They have a mere two-point lead over the Detroit Red Wings in the battle for a Wild Card spot. With the Washington Capitals and New Jersey Devils also within striking distance of Philadelphia’s spot, there is a lot at stake for the Flyers this afternoon.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 2
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)