Mar 16, 2014, 11:58 AM EST
The battle of Pennsylvania is always fierce and this afternoon’s game between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia promises to be no exception. The Flyers earned a 4-0 victory against the Penguins yesterday and Pittsburgh would love to return the favor.
The game will start at 12:30 p.m. ET and will be on NBC. You can also watch it online via our livestream player.
The Flyers have won seven of their last 10 games, but they can’t afford to slow down now. They have a mere two-point lead over the Detroit Red Wings in the battle for a Wild Card spot. With the Washington Capitals and New Jersey Devils also within striking distance of Philadelphia’s spot, there is a lot at stake for the Flyers this afternoon.
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 0
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 5
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 73
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (74)