Mar 16, 2014, 12:27 AM EST
The L.A. Kings finally managed to score on their California rivals, the Anaheim Ducks. Tyler Toffoli scored a power play goal at 11:21 of the second period on Saturday night, ending the Ducks’ recent shutout streak of almost 150 minutes against the Kings.
Dating back to January, the Kings had lost their last two games against the Ducks, currently leading the Pacific Division but tied in points with the San Jose Sharks coming into Saturday’s game.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 12
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4