Mar 16, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
Penguins coach Dan Bylsma reported that Kunitz is “feeling well, but not well enough to be in today’s lineup,” according to NHL.com. This is his second straight game on the sidelines.
Pittsburgh is also missing James Neal and the absence of two of the team’s top-six forwards might encourage Bylsma to pair up Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin more often than normal. For the most part though, it’s projected that Taylor Pyatt will be playing alongside Crosby in Kunitz’s place.
Philadelphia earned a 4-0 victory in the first half of this home-and-home series on Saturday. Today’s contest will start at 12:30 p.m. ET and air on NBC. You can also watch it online by clicking here.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 8
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 32
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)