Mar 16, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
Penguins coach Dan Bylsma reported that Kunitz is “feeling well, but not well enough to be in today’s lineup,” according to NHL.com. This is his second straight game on the sidelines.
Pittsburgh is also missing James Neal and the absence of two of the team’s top-six forwards might encourage Bylsma to pair up Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin more often than normal. For the most part though, it’s projected that Taylor Pyatt will be playing alongside Crosby in Kunitz’s place.
Philadelphia earned a 4-0 victory in the first half of this home-and-home series on Saturday. Today’s contest will start at 12:30 p.m. ET and air on NBC. You can also watch it online by clicking here.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 2
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 7
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 20
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11