Mar 15, 2014, 3:12 PM EST
It’s been all Philadelphia Flyers in their Saturday battle with the rival Pittsburgh Penguins.
Not only did the Flyers take a 4-0 lead into the second intermission, but they were also on the finishing end of some big hits as well. Case in point: Claude Giroux catching Penguins’ star Evgeni Malkin with his head down, then putting a clean right shoulder into Malkin’s chest, dropping the forward.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4