Mar 15, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
If the Pittsburgh Penguins are going to beat the rival Philadelphia Flyers, they’ll have to do it without Chris Kunitz.
Kunitz was a late scratch for their game Saturday afternoon and Jayson Megna replaced him in the lineup. With Kunitz out, Taylor Pyatt replaced him on the top line with Sidney Crosby and Lee Stempniak. Megna started the game on the second line with Evgeni Malkin and Jussi Jokinen.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5