Mar 15, 2014, 9:24 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins could have Chris Kunitz in their lineup Sunday in a rematch against the Philadelphia Flyers.
According to Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma, Kunitz is currently day-to-day, however he could play Sunday, as per the club’s Twitter account. The injuries are beginning to mount for the Penguins, with Kunitz being the latest case. James Neal (concussion) and Paul Martin (hand) also were out of the lineup for Pittsburgh.
“Now is definitely not the time to make excuses. We didn’t all year, and we’re definitely not going to start now.”
- Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 10
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 5
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29