Mar 15, 2014, 7:18 PM EDT
Markus Naslund, the former captain of the Vancouver Canucks, is no longer the general manager of the Swedish club MoDo and there are rumors circulating he could return to the NHL team where his No. 19 is retired.
However, Naslund, who played for the Canucks from 1996 to 2008 and was the team’s captain, denied speculation of a return to Vancouver.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5