Mar 15, 2014, 7:18 PM EST
Markus Naslund, the former captain of the Vancouver Canucks, is no longer the general manager of the Swedish club MoDo and there are rumors circulating he could return to the NHL team where his No. 19 is retired.
However, Naslund, who played for the Canucks from 1996 to 2008 and was the team’s captain, denied speculation of a return to Vancouver.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 0
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 10
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56