Mar 15, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
Price has been out of commission for the Habs with a lower-body injury since returning from the 2014 Sochi Olympics. After leading Canada to a gold medal, Price returned home unable to suit up for the Canadiens.
The last time Price donned the bleu, blanc, et rouge was Feb. 8 against Carolina. His return comes at the perfect time for Montreal as they’re 3-4-1 since returning from the Olympics.
The Canadiens are currently tied with Tampa Bay for third in the Atlantic Division and hold down the first wild card spot in the Eastern Conference. If Price returns to his .925 save percentage form, the Habs will be hard to handle the rest of the way.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 23
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)