Mar 15, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
Price has been out of commission for the Habs with a lower-body injury since returning from the 2014 Sochi Olympics. After leading Canada to a gold medal, Price returned home unable to suit up for the Canadiens.
The last time Price donned the bleu, blanc, et rouge was Feb. 8 against Carolina. His return comes at the perfect time for Montreal as they’re 3-4-1 since returning from the Olympics.
The Canadiens are currently tied with Tampa Bay for third in the Atlantic Division and hold down the first wild card spot in the Eastern Conference. If Price returns to his .925 save percentage form, the Habs will be hard to handle the rest of the way.
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 5
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 5
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 17
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 23
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- NHL-to-Vegas talks gaining steam (68)
- Report: Bruins need to make a trade (61)
- Sounds like San Jose handled stripping Thornton’s captaincy really well (43)
- Fanspeak: Mats Sundin voted greatest Maple Leaf in franchise history (43)
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history (41)