Mar 15, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
Price has been out of commission for the Habs with a lower-body injury since returning from the 2014 Sochi Olympics. After leading Canada to a gold medal, Price returned home unable to suit up for the Canadiens.
The last time Price donned the bleu, blanc, et rouge was Feb. 8 against Carolina. His return comes at the perfect time for Montreal as they’re 3-4-1 since returning from the Olympics.
The Canadiens are currently tied with Tampa Bay for third in the Atlantic Division and hold down the first wild card spot in the Eastern Conference. If Price returns to his .925 save percentage form, the Habs will be hard to handle the rest of the way.
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 3
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 10
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 31
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 12
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)