Mar 15, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
Price has been out of commission for the Habs with a lower-body injury since returning from the 2014 Sochi Olympics. After leading Canada to a gold medal, Price returned home unable to suit up for the Canadiens.
The last time Price donned the bleu, blanc, et rouge was Feb. 8 against Carolina. His return comes at the perfect time for Montreal as they’re 3-4-1 since returning from the Olympics.
The Canadiens are currently tied with Tampa Bay for third in the Atlantic Division and hold down the first wild card spot in the Eastern Conference. If Price returns to his .925 save percentage form, the Habs will be hard to handle the rest of the way.
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 3
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 6
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 24
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 63
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 25
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 91
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 19
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 15
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (91)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)