Mar 15, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
Price has been out of commission for the Habs with a lower-body injury since returning from the 2014 Sochi Olympics. After leading Canada to a gold medal, Price returned home unable to suit up for the Canadiens.
The last time Price donned the bleu, blanc, et rouge was Feb. 8 against Carolina. His return comes at the perfect time for Montreal as they’re 3-4-1 since returning from the Olympics.
The Canadiens are currently tied with Tampa Bay for third in the Atlantic Division and hold down the first wild card spot in the Eastern Conference. If Price returns to his .925 save percentage form, the Habs will be hard to handle the rest of the way.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 49
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)