Mar 14, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets have activated defenseman Fedor Tyutin off injured reserve; however, it’s not certain if he’ll be able to play Saturday in Minnesota.
Tyutin suffered an ankle injury during the Olympics in Sochi, where he represented Russia. The 30-year-old has missed the last nine games for Columbus, though that includes Monday’s postponed game in Dallas.
If Tyutin can’t play Saturday, the Jackets’ next game is Tuesday at home to Carolina.
- Risk Factors: Philadelphia Flyers edition 2
- Risk Factors: St. Louis Blues edition 9
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 18
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Pittsburgh releases Daniel Carcillo from tryout (26)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)