Mar 14, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets have activated defenseman Fedor Tyutin off injured reserve; however, it’s not certain if he’ll be able to play Saturday in Minnesota.
Tyutin suffered an ankle injury during the Olympics in Sochi, where he represented Russia. The 30-year-old has missed the last nine games for Columbus, though that includes Monday’s postponed game in Dallas.
If Tyutin can’t play Saturday, the Jackets’ next game is Tuesday at home to Carolina.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 5
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 23
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21