Mar 14, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets have activated defenseman Fedor Tyutin off injured reserve; however, it’s not certain if he’ll be able to play Saturday in Minnesota.
Tyutin suffered an ankle injury during the Olympics in Sochi, where he represented Russia. The 30-year-old has missed the last nine games for Columbus, though that includes Monday’s postponed game in Dallas.
If Tyutin can’t play Saturday, the Jackets’ next game is Tuesday at home to Carolina.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 36
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)