Mar 14, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets have activated defenseman Fedor Tyutin off injured reserve; however, it’s not certain if he’ll be able to play Saturday in Minnesota.
Tyutin suffered an ankle injury during the Olympics in Sochi, where he represented Russia. The 30-year-old has missed the last nine games for Columbus, though that includes Monday’s postponed game in Dallas.
If Tyutin can’t play Saturday, the Jackets’ next game is Tuesday at home to Carolina.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)