Mar 14, 2014, 6:34 PM EST
It’s been an up-and-down season for Gagner, who only has seven goals after posting at least 13 through the first six seasons of his career, including the abbreviated 2012-13 campaign. Gagner’s season started off rocky thanks to a high-sticking infraction by Vancouver Canucks forward Zack Kassian. While plus/minus is a derided stat, it can occasionally at least depict a tough season, and that seems valid enough with Gagner’s -20 mark (especially since his offensive numbers leave a lot to be desired).
Lander, 22, gets a great chance to post his first point of the season between those two potent Oilers wingers. He’s gone 12 games without a goal or an assist so far in 2013-14.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 19
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11