Mar 14, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
It’s been an up-and-down season for Gagner, who only has seven goals after posting at least 13 through the first six seasons of his career, including the abbreviated 2012-13 campaign. Gagner’s season started off rocky thanks to a high-sticking infraction by Vancouver Canucks forward Zack Kassian. While plus/minus is a derided stat, it can occasionally at least depict a tough season, and that seems valid enough with Gagner’s -20 mark (especially since his offensive numbers leave a lot to be desired).
Lander, 22, gets a great chance to post his first point of the season between those two potent Oilers wingers. He’s gone 12 games without a goal or an assist so far in 2013-14.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 18
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9