Mar 13, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
From Roman Jedlicka of Nova Sport in the Czech Republic:
Nedved, 42, hasn’t played in the NHL since 2007, but the former second overall pick (in the 1990 draft) just finished representing the Czech Republic in the Olympics.
If you missed it the first time, we wrote about Nedved’s “strange journey” last month. He’s had quite the interesting life, to say the least.
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 32
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 15
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6