Mar 13, 2014, 5:25 PM EST
From Roman Jedlicka of Nova Sport in the Czech Republic:
Nedved, 42, hasn’t played in the NHL since 2007, but the former second overall pick (in the 1990 draft) just finished representing the Czech Republic in the Olympics.
If you missed it the first time, we wrote about Nedved’s “strange journey” last month. He’s had quite the interesting life, to say the least.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35