Mar 12, 2014, 8:14 PM EDT
Emotions are sure to run high tonight between the Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets. Both teams have struggled of late to get positive results as they battle for a playoff spot in the Western Conference.
Hardly any surprise that a pair of tough guys squared off Wednesday night. Tom Sestito of the Canucks and Anthony Peluso of the Jets dropped the gloves for a spirited scrap less than three minutes into the first period. With the major penalty, Sestito, is now up to 182 penalty minutes, which leads the league.
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 6
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 34
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 18
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 6
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13