Mar 12, 2014, 8:14 PM EST
Emotions are sure to run high tonight between the Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets. Both teams have struggled of late to get positive results as they battle for a playoff spot in the Western Conference.
Hardly any surprise that a pair of tough guys squared off Wednesday night. Tom Sestito of the Canucks and Anthony Peluso of the Jets dropped the gloves for a spirited scrap less than three minutes into the first period. With the major penalty, Sestito, is now up to 182 penalty minutes, which leads the league.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54