Mar 12, 2014, 8:14 PM EST
Emotions are sure to run high tonight between the Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets. Both teams have struggled of late to get positive results as they battle for a playoff spot in the Western Conference.
Hardly any surprise that a pair of tough guys squared off Wednesday night. Tom Sestito of the Canucks and Anthony Peluso of the Jets dropped the gloves for a spirited scrap less than three minutes into the first period. With the major penalty, Sestito, is now up to 182 penalty minutes, which leads the league.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11