Mar 12, 2014, 11:52 PM EDT
Lucic was pressing on the forecheck as Emelin went back for the puck. The numbers on Emelin’s jersey were directly facing Lucic, when he finished his check hard into the boards. However, there was no call on the play.
Emelin, shaken up from the hit, remained in the game. Lucic would score his 20th goal of the season, as the Bruins skated to a 4-1 victory.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 34
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 31
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35