Mar 12, 2014, 11:52 PM EST
Lucic was pressing on the forecheck as Emelin went back for the puck. The numbers on Emelin’s jersey were directly facing Lucic, when he finished his check hard into the boards. However, there was no call on the play.
Emelin, shaken up from the hit, remained in the game. Lucic would score his 20th goal of the season, as the Bruins skated to a 4-1 victory.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54