Mar 12, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Tonight, you can pick the brain of a Masterton Trophy-winning goalie that played in over 250 NHL games with the Islanders, Blues, Wild, Flames, Rangers and Panthers.
Join a live online video chat with Jamie McLennan during the first intermission of tonight’s Boston-Montreal Rivalry Night game and hear him answer hockey questions and give insight to the latest news.
Click here to participate (again, during the first intermission) or to watch previous installments, and be sure to check PHT on Thursday morning for video recaps and highlights from the event.
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 0
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 12
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 8
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 70
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 65
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)