Mar 12, 2014, 10:51 PM EST
They were both throwing some big punches, too.
Now, a little humor to the situation. A little girl in the front row (hey, great seats) was watching the fight when the man she was sitting with covered her eyes. Maybe the best part? She tried to remove the large arm from her face so she could see what was going on.
Now, if you watched the GIF from the above link, and you’re counting, there are three small children that enter into the frame in the background. Only the little girl’s vision was momentarily obstructed.
- Firing Dallas Eakins ‘would be so unfair,’ says Taylor Hall 6
- ‘It sucks for us, it sucks for the fans’: Oilers losing skid hits six games 3
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ 30
- ‘We did not want to disrespect our fans’: Leafs salute supporters after beating Red Wings 3
- Video: Demers sends Stoll flying with massive open-ice hit 7
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 86
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 43
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (86)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)