Mar 12, 2014, 10:51 PM EST
They were both throwing some big punches, too.
Now, a little humor to the situation. A little girl in the front row (hey, great seats) was watching the fight when the man she was sitting with covered her eyes. Maybe the best part? She tried to remove the large arm from her face so she could see what was going on.
Now, if you watched the GIF from the above link, and you’re counting, there are three small children that enter into the frame in the background. Only the little girl’s vision was momentarily obstructed.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15