Mar 11, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur allowed a regrettable goal against the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, but he made up for that in an entertaining way in that eventual 2-1 win by making this blind glove save:
If a head coach ever needed to show a goalie videos to prove that they should keep doing their best even if they are being completely screened, this would have to be one of the top clips.
The 41-year-old is now on a four-game winning streak, giving him a 17-11-4 record on the season. Perhaps the Devils will be glad they kept him beyond reasons that revolve around sentimentality, then?
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38