Mar 11, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur allowed a regrettable goal against the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, but he made up for that in an entertaining way in that eventual 2-1 win by making this blind glove save:
If a head coach ever needed to show a goalie videos to prove that they should keep doing their best even if they are being completely screened, this would have to be one of the top clips.
The 41-year-old is now on a four-game winning streak, giving him a 17-11-4 record on the season. Perhaps the Devils will be glad they kept him beyond reasons that revolve around sentimentality, then?
- In praise of John Tavares 9
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 17
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 54
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31