Mar 11, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur allowed a regrettable goal against the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, but he made up for that in an entertaining way in that eventual 2-1 win by making this blind glove save:
If a head coach ever needed to show a goalie videos to prove that they should keep doing their best even if they are being completely screened, this would have to be one of the top clips.
The 41-year-old is now on a four-game winning streak, giving him a 17-11-4 record on the season. Perhaps the Devils will be glad they kept him beyond reasons that revolve around sentimentality, then?
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18