Mar 11, 2014, 10:25 PM EDT
Martin Brodeur allowed a regrettable goal against the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday, but he made up for that in an entertaining way in that eventual 2-1 win by making this blind glove save:
If a head coach ever needed to show a goalie videos to prove that they should keep doing their best even if they are being completely screened, this would have to be one of the top clips.
The 41-year-old is now on a four-game winning streak, giving him a 17-11-4 record on the season. Perhaps the Devils will be glad they kept him beyond reasons that revolve around sentimentality, then?
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5