Mar 11, 2014, 10:02 AM EDT
It would be easy to understand if the overwhelming majority of those rooting or working for the Calgary Flames were counting down the days until their final game on April 13. At least then the pain will end.
“It doesn’t look too good,” Flames coach Bob Hartley said, according to the Calgary Sun’s Wes Gilbertson
Granlund, 20, is playing in his first professional season. He’s excelled with the AHL Abbotsford Heat and has three points in seven games with Calgary.
Abbotsford Heat dressed 9 defencemen last night because they only had 9 healthy forwards, so Granlund's injury could be bad news there too.
— Wes Gilbertson (@SUNGilbertson) March 11, 2014
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 3
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 5
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 35
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)