Mar 11, 2014, 3:49 PM EST
On Monday, USA Hockey announced its 2014 National Team Development Program camp roster, featuring a number of players with ties to the National Hockey League.
Graham McPhee, the son of Washington Capitals GM George McPhee, headlines the list — McPhee has committed to Boston College and is currently playing at Shattuck-St Mary’s, the same school that produced Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews and Zach Parise.
Other NTDP campers with NHL connections include…
– Kieffer Bellows, son of former Minnesota North Stars forward Brian Bellows.
– Logan Brown, son of 12-year NHL defenseman Jeff Brown.
– Griffin Luce, grandson of ex-NHLer and current Flyers scout Don Luce.
– Jamie Armstrong, son of Blues scouting director Bill Armstrong.
Camp coaches will include former Nashville and Montreal forward Blake Geoffrion, and ex-Hurricanes defenseman David Tanabe.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 3
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 20
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 19
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)