Mar 11, 2014, 3:49 PM EDT
On Monday, USA Hockey announced its 2014 National Team Development Program camp roster, featuring a number of players with ties to the National Hockey League.
Graham McPhee, the son of Washington Capitals GM George McPhee, headlines the list — McPhee has committed to Boston College and is currently playing at Shattuck-St Mary’s, the same school that produced Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews and Zach Parise.
Other NTDP campers with NHL connections include…
— Kieffer Bellows, son of former Minnesota North Stars forward Brian Bellows.
— Logan Brown, son of 12-year NHL defenseman Jeff Brown.
— Griffin Luce, grandson of ex-NHLer and current Flyers scout Don Luce.
— Jamie Armstrong, son of Blues scouting director Bill Armstrong.
Camp coaches will include former Nashville and Montreal forward Blake Geoffrion, and ex-Hurricanes defenseman David Tanabe.
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 0
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 0
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 7
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 59
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 60
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 165
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 6
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 25
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (165)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)