Mar 11, 2014, 3:49 PM EDT
On Monday, USA Hockey announced its 2014 National Team Development Program camp roster, featuring a number of players with ties to the National Hockey League.
Graham McPhee, the son of Washington Capitals GM George McPhee, headlines the list — McPhee has committed to Boston College and is currently playing at Shattuck-St Mary’s, the same school that produced Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews and Zach Parise.
Other NTDP campers with NHL connections include…
— Kieffer Bellows, son of former Minnesota North Stars forward Brian Bellows.
— Logan Brown, son of 12-year NHL defenseman Jeff Brown.
— Griffin Luce, grandson of ex-NHLer and current Flyers scout Don Luce.
— Jamie Armstrong, son of Blues scouting director Bill Armstrong.
Camp coaches will include former Nashville and Montreal forward Blake Geoffrion, and ex-Hurricanes defenseman David Tanabe.
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 2
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 2
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 45
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits 102
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (102)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)