Mar 10, 2014, 10:14 PM EDT
Ottawa Senators goalie Craig Anderson was able to fight through the unlikely placement of a Shea Weber shot on Monday, but ultimately a collision with teammate Milan Michalek forced him out of tonight’s game against the Nashville Predators.
There is a bright side for the Senators, at least as of this writing. After trailing 3-0 heading into the third period, they’ve tied things up 3-3 following quite the rally. We’ll see if they end up getting a point or even a win after a bruising evening.
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 0
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 13
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 20
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12