Mar 10, 2014, 4:14 PM EST
Seguin led the NHL with nine points (4-5-9) as the Stars (31-23-10) earned six of a possible eight points for the week, strengthening their hold on the second Wild Card position in the Western Conference.
Anisimov recorded four goals, including three game-winners, as the Blue Jackets (33-26-5) recorded three victories in four starts to secure the second Wild Card position in the Eastern Conference.
Henrique tallied a League-leading five goals last week, powering the Devils (28-24-13) to two wins in three starts.
Lots of focus on Seguin this season, his first in Dallas after being traded from Boston in July. The 22-year-old has responded well, with 29 goals and 37 assists, his 66 points ranking fifth overall in the NHL.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 45
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 19
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32