Mar 10, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
Seguin led the NHL with nine points (4-5-9) as the Stars (31-23-10) earned six of a possible eight points for the week, strengthening their hold on the second Wild Card position in the Western Conference.
Anisimov recorded four goals, including three game-winners, as the Blue Jackets (33-26-5) recorded three victories in four starts to secure the second Wild Card position in the Eastern Conference.
Henrique tallied a League-leading five goals last week, powering the Devils (28-24-13) to two wins in three starts.
Lots of focus on Seguin this season, his first in Dallas after being traded from Boston in July. The 22-year-old has responded well, with 29 goals and 37 assists, his 66 points ranking fifth overall in the NHL.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 3
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 28
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 13
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 4
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)