Mar 10, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
Seguin led the NHL with nine points (4-5-9) as the Stars (31-23-10) earned six of a possible eight points for the week, strengthening their hold on the second Wild Card position in the Western Conference.
Anisimov recorded four goals, including three game-winners, as the Blue Jackets (33-26-5) recorded three victories in four starts to secure the second Wild Card position in the Eastern Conference.
Henrique tallied a League-leading five goals last week, powering the Devils (28-24-13) to two wins in three starts.
Lots of focus on Seguin this season, his first in Dallas after being traded from Boston in July. The 22-year-old has responded well, with 29 goals and 37 assists, his 66 points ranking fifth overall in the NHL.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5