Mar 10, 2014, 4:14 PM EDT
Seguin led the NHL with nine points (4-5-9) as the Stars (31-23-10) earned six of a possible eight points for the week, strengthening their hold on the second Wild Card position in the Western Conference.
Anisimov recorded four goals, including three game-winners, as the Blue Jackets (33-26-5) recorded three victories in four starts to secure the second Wild Card position in the Eastern Conference.
Henrique tallied a League-leading five goals last week, powering the Devils (28-24-13) to two wins in three starts.
Lots of focus on Seguin this season, his first in Dallas after being traded from Boston in July. The 22-year-old has responded well, with 29 goals and 37 assists, his 66 points ranking fifth overall in the NHL.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 9
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40