Mar 10, 2014, 9:44 PM EDT
The Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Washington Capitals for a seventh straight time on Monday, nabbing a 3-2 win tonight.
You could argue that the Capitals “deserved” this one, especially judging by a dominant second period performance in which Washington generated a 17-6 shot advantage. Scoring in that middle frame ended up tied 1-1, however, and the third period went scoreless.
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 5
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9