Mar 10, 2014, 9:44 PM EST
The Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Washington Capitals for a seventh straight time on Monday, nabbing a 3-2 win tonight.
You could argue that the Capitals “deserved” this one, especially judging by a dominant second period performance in which Washington generated a 17-6 shot advantage. Scoring in that middle frame ended up tied 1-1, however, and the third period went scoreless.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 3
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54