Mar 10, 2014, 12:44 PM EDT
Brandon Gormley, the 13th overall pick in the 2010 draft, will make his NHL debut tonight for the Phoenix Coyotes in Tampa Bay, per Sarah McLellan of azcentral sports.
Gormley was called up Friday from AHL Portland. The 22-year-old defenseman has 63 points in 120 AHL games. He was a healthy scratch in Saturday’s 3-2 loss to the Capitals.
Gormley is the lowest pick of the 2010 draft who has yet to play an NHL game.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 4
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 10
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 17
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 25
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)