Mar 10, 2014, 12:44 PM EST
Brandon Gormley, the 13th overall pick in the 2010 draft, will make his NHL debut tonight for the Phoenix Coyotes in Tampa Bay, per Sarah McLellan of azcentral sports.
Gormley was called up Friday from AHL Portland. The 22-year-old defenseman has 63 points in 120 AHL games. He was a healthy scratch in Saturday’s 3-2 loss to the Capitals.
Gormley is the lowest pick of the 2010 draft who has yet to play an NHL game.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 2
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 5
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)