Mar 9, 2014, 6:01 PM EST
The Dallas Stars are still awaiting more information about what they’re alternately calling a head injury and a concussion for Kari Lehtonen, but in the meantime, they recalled goalie Cristopher Nilstorp from the AHL on Sunday.
Nilstorp, 30, has some NHL experience. He went 1-3-1 with an .897 save percentage and 3.09 GAA last season. He’s getting plenty of playing time with the AHL’s Texas Stars, producing a 21-12-4 mark with a .915 save percentage and 2.58 GAA.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 2
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 7
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 19
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11