Mar 9, 2014, 6:01 PM EDT
The Dallas Stars are still awaiting more information about what they’re alternately calling a head injury and a concussion for Kari Lehtonen, but in the meantime, they recalled goalie Cristopher Nilstorp from the AHL on Sunday.
Nilstorp, 30, has some NHL experience. He went 1-3-1 with an .897 save percentage and 3.09 GAA last season. He’s getting plenty of playing time with the AHL’s Texas Stars, producing a 21-12-4 mark with a .915 save percentage and 2.58 GAA.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20