Mar 9, 2014, 6:01 PM EST
The Dallas Stars are still awaiting more information about what they’re alternately calling a head injury and a concussion for Kari Lehtonen, but in the meantime, they recalled goalie Cristopher Nilstorp from the AHL on Sunday.
Nilstorp, 30, has some NHL experience. He went 1-3-1 with an .897 save percentage and 3.09 GAA last season. He’s getting plenty of playing time with the AHL’s Texas Stars, producing a 21-12-4 mark with a .915 save percentage and 2.58 GAA.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15