Mar 9, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
It’s believed that he suffered the issue from a hit into the boards by defenseman Ed Jovanovski, as Bruins announcer Jack Edwards notes.
Paille missed 7 games earlier this season with concussion symptoms. He took a big hit from Ed Jovanovski in the corner in 1st period.—
Jack Edwards (@RealJackEdwards) March 09, 2014
Paille, 29, has scored 16 points in 56 games this season.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35