Mar 9, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
It’s believed that he suffered the issue from a hit into the boards by defenseman Ed Jovanovski, as Bruins announcer Jack Edwards notes.
Paille missed 7 games earlier this season with concussion symptoms. He took a big hit from Ed Jovanovski in the corner in 1st period.—
Jack Edwards (@RealJackEdwards) March 09, 2014
Paille, 29, has scored 16 points in 56 games this season.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 9
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20