Mar 8, 2014, 12:24 AM EDT
Sergey Tolchinsky, a prospect of the Carolina Hurricanes after he signed an entry-level deal with that club in August, scored an absolutely dazzling goal against the Sarnia Sting on Friday.
Playing for the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds in the Ontario Hockey League, Tolchinsky pulled off a seemingly impossible move on a breakaway, going between the legs while skating backwards. And he scored. But words don’t do it justice.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2