Mar 7, 2014, 5:48 PM EST
The New York Rangers will have their second-leading scorer back in the lineup on Friday when they take on the Hurricanes.
With Zuccarello’s return, the Rangers will get their first look at a full lineup with newly acquired Martin St. Louis in the mix. Prior to getting hurt, Zuccarello was leading the team in points (with 43, since surpassed by Brad Richards) and with his return, the club now boasts a pretty impressive top-nine forward group: St. Louis, Richards, Zuccarello, Rick Nash, Derick Brassard, Derek Stepan, Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Chris Kreider.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 40
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32