Mar 6, 2014, 2:00 AM EDT
For the second time this season, Matt Moulson found himself on the move thanks to a trade.
Moulson, as well as Cody McCormick, were moved from the Buffalo Sabres to the Minnesota Wild just prior to the National Hockey League’s trade deadline on Wednesday. Moulson will join his third team of the season, having started with the New York Islanders, before getting traded to Buffalo near the end of October. Now, Minnesota.
He seemed positive about yet another move for he and his family, as he expressed his thoughts via Twitter.
Moulson, according to Capgeek.com, is in the final year of a three-year contract worth a total of $9.4 million. He’s also a pending unrestricted free agent. Is there a future with the Wild beyond just the rest of this season?
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)