Mar 5, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Martin St. Louis isn’t the only player making his debut following the trade deadline on Wednesday, as both the Philadelphia Flyers and Washington Capitals play on NBCSN tonight. NHL Live is already in gear, so get ready for the game with the live stream link below:
Granted, the two notable debuts are from trades that happened on Tuesday, rather than the quick turnaround for St. Louis. Dustin Penner was a surprise trade from Anaheim to the Capitals, but he’ll try to give his new team some secondary scoring as they fight desperately for a playoff spot. Other Washington additions aren’t expected to make the trip tonight.
The Capitals finds themselves one point behind second wild card holder Columbus as of this writing while Philadelphia is just a little more comfortable at sixth place with 70 standings points (two more than Washington), so there’s plenty on the line in this one.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18