Mar 5, 2014, 8:53 AM EST
One name to watch today is Martin St. Louis and it appears the New York Rangers are still interested.
Sportsnet’s John Shannon reports the Rangers have an offer in on St. Louis and says it’s up to GM Steve Yzerman and St. Louis if anything is going to happen there.
It’s hard to imagine the Lightning wanting to move a key player like St. Louis when they, like the Rangers, are in the middle of a playoff race in which both teams are threats to come out of the East, but here we are.
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 0
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 7
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 11
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)