Mar 5, 2014, 8:53 AM EDT
One name to watch today is Martin St. Louis and it appears the New York Rangers are still interested.
Sportsnet’s John Shannon reports the Rangers have an offer in on St. Louis and says it’s up to GM Steve Yzerman and St. Louis if anything is going to happen there.
It’s hard to imagine the Lightning wanting to move a key player like St. Louis when they, like the Rangers, are in the middle of a playoff race in which both teams are threats to come out of the East, but here we are.
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 0
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 0
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 29
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)