Mar 5, 2014, 8:53 AM EDT
One name to watch today is Martin St. Louis and it appears the New York Rangers are still interested.
Sportsnet’s John Shannon reports the Rangers have an offer in on St. Louis and says it’s up to GM Steve Yzerman and St. Louis if anything is going to happen there.
It’s hard to imagine the Lightning wanting to move a key player like St. Louis when they, like the Rangers, are in the middle of a playoff race in which both teams are threats to come out of the East, but here we are.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 33
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 94
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 17
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (94)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)