Mar 5, 2014, 8:53 AM EDT
One name to watch today is Martin St. Louis and it appears the New York Rangers are still interested.
Sportsnet’s John Shannon reports the Rangers have an offer in on St. Louis and says it’s up to GM Steve Yzerman and St. Louis if anything is going to happen there.
It’s hard to imagine the Lightning wanting to move a key player like St. Louis when they, like the Rangers, are in the middle of a playoff race in which both teams are threats to come out of the East, but here we are.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35