Mar 4, 2014, 11:56 PM EDT
Miller, making his home debut for the Blues, turned away 15 of 17 shots faced Tuesday, and the team in front of him came back for a 4-2 win over the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning. The Blues also got a beautiful short-handed goal from T.J. Oshie to tie the game in the second period.
The Blues took over from there, scoring twice more in the third period for the win. There was considerable focus afterward, however, on Miller, considering the game he was playing in.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 14
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 1
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 16
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13