Mar 4, 2014, 11:56 PM EDT
Miller, making his home debut for the Blues, turned away 15 of 17 shots faced Tuesday, and the team in front of him came back for a 4-2 win over the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning. The Blues also got a beautiful short-handed goal from T.J. Oshie to tie the game in the second period.
The Blues took over from there, scoring twice more in the third period for the win. There was considerable focus afterward, however, on Miller, considering the game he was playing in.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39