Mar 4, 2014, 11:56 PM EST
Miller, making his home debut for the Blues, turned away 15 of 17 shots faced Tuesday, and the team in front of him came back for a 4-2 win over the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning. The Blues also got a beautiful short-handed goal from T.J. Oshie to tie the game in the second period.
The Blues took over from there, scoring twice more in the third period for the win. There was considerable focus afterward, however, on Miller, considering the game he was playing in.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54