Mar 4, 2014, 11:56 PM EDT
Miller, making his home debut for the Blues, turned away 15 of 17 shots faced Tuesday, and the team in front of him came back for a 4-2 win over the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning. The Blues also got a beautiful short-handed goal from T.J. Oshie to tie the game in the second period.
The Blues took over from there, scoring twice more in the third period for the win. There was considerable focus afterward, however, on Miller, considering the game he was playing in.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5